Monday, February 2, 2009

Beautiful

[verse 1]When i see you, i run out of words to sayI wouldn't leave you, cause your that type of girl, that makes me wanna stay[hook]I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, that i love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' down'I wanna get with youI see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveThat wanna get with you[chorus]You're so beautiful, so damn beautifulSaid your so beautiful, so damn beautifulYou're so beautiful[verse 2]Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to meYou're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee)[hook]I see the guys trying to holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, cause i love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' downI wanna get with youI see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveI wanna get with you[chorus]You're so beautiful (oh yeah)So damn beautiful (oh yeah)Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)So damn beautiful (so beautiful)You're so beautiful...beautiful...beautfiul...beautiful... (x2)[background instrumental for about 30 sec.'s][hook]I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attentionAnd i'll be your baby father, girl i just wanna show you, cause i love what you are doingI see you in the club, you gettin' downI wanna get with you (oh yeah)I see you in the club, you showin' thugs loveI wanna get with you[chorus]You're so beautiful, so damn beautifulSaid your so beautiful, so damn beautifulYou're so beautiful

No comments: