Wednesday, December 31, 2008

girl...lady...woman...

this morning,about 11.40am,i was waiting 4 angel's msg...i tk she is not awake yet...
so i surf the net,looking at ppl's blog...
and saw a blog about my friend..
its not my friend's blog...
its juz a blog about my friend(i noe i very lame)

well,tat person seems 2 b kinda hurt by my friend...
but according 2 my view,she is juz hurt by none other than herself...
it is not easy 2 let go i know...
but u hav 2 let go,u must let go...
even though it hurts...
when u let go of that person,stop writing blog about her...
its pointless...
you will juz make ppl feel guilty...
and guilty is not love...
guilt might bring back that person...but not her/his heart...
actually,i duno wad happen between them...
but whatever it is,
i wish them all well...
BEST WISHES!

No comments: