Monday, October 6, 2008

i tot u wil understan..

ystrday sometg happen..
actually,i ad noe tis day will come...

y u all have 2 react lidat?
i cannot understan ur reactions...
i noe u al care abt me..
but i noe wad m i doing..
i m yunyan ar,owaz noe wad m i doing de..

i dun tk it is wrong..
i m not saying tat i m not listening 2 u ad..
i juz wan..4 once..2 do somtg i like..
4 once,do it 4 myself...
ntg is going 2 happen 2 me...
i m stil yunyan..
i m stil me...

it hurts when u all din understan..
i duno anytg,i never understan anytg abt ur branded stuf..ur "i m so in love" topic..ur "kebersihan"..all u tell me i juz listen n understan..n agree v u wad 2 do...but NOW ...4 ONCE...i juz make frens,n u react like i juz rape somebd???
i duno..
u make me so confuse..like nobody understan or trust me..make me so alone..

i tot in tis tg..xinrou n hz would understan..
but ystrday u attack xinrou lidat,she oso dare not speak in behalf of me ad..
i duno...reali duno...wad is wrong??? where is da wrong???
u treat me like wad ?!


i reali hope u will understan..perhaps...

No comments: