Wednesday, September 3, 2008

violin..aikzs




there was dust on my violin since August 15th...i had not touched it since da violin exam...i wonder how did do my exam ?? probrably not gud i guess...it was some kind of last minute work..i hav no sense ov music,i could not tell the notes by listening 2 them..4 a grade8er i suck..haiz..some how,i kinda miss my violin...i hav an urge 2 pick it up n playing it again,but there is this kind ov fear i hav 2wards it...perhaps,i m afraid tat i would fail my last grade...my mum's hope is high,she owaz tot i can do evrytg myself...i tot i will do great in evry exam..but i guess i disappoint her much...n perhaps i m going 2 disappoint her again...parents kinda dun reali understan their kids,i m not talking abt alwaz asking us 2 study,but juz gv us some time,let us enjoy our high sch live 4 once...as we r leaving soon...i reali hope tis time we get 2 go da trip...sincerely hope so..ah~too far frm da topic ad..

oya,violin..u wait 4 me,once i see a pass on da exam results sheet..i wil ensure u,there will b no dust on u ever again...

ROCK ON VIOLIN!!!!

No comments: